Concierge-PR has experience with campaigns in all shapes and sizes, with this knowledge we can offer you and your business a truly bespoke solution, just what you need and when you need it:
- Adhoc assistance on a consultancy basis – if all you want is to pick our brains and then launch your own campaign.
- Running whole campaigns on your behalf; from comprehensive planning to roll-out.
- Anything in between.
If you have an idea (or even just the seed of an idea), come to us. We will help you develop it, maximise its potential, and make sure it’s a success; whether that is on social media, in print in newspaper or magazines, TV/radio or directly to consumer or client.
A SMALL SELECTION OF PR CAMPAIGNS CREATED TO BENEFIT THE COTSWOLDS:
- #CotswoldsHour an ongoing weekly networking hour on Twitter. Launched in November 2013 and continually growing from strength to strength; now with an average of over 400 Cotswolds businesses taking part each week.
- #CotswoldsHuddle; a monthly networking event created by Mette for Cotswolds businesses; to come together and be proud of being in The Cotswolds, alongside creating a support network for each other. The first #CotswoldsHuddle (which at the start was known as a #CotswoldsTweetMeet) was held at The King’s Hotel in Chipping Campden in June 2013; 17 people came. Since then, there has been a meeting in a new Cotswolds venue every month, attendance is now circa 75 people every time. The #CotswoldsHuddle’s are free and, we’re proud to say, the friendliest networking event in all of The Cotswolds. We’re pleased to say that business friendships and partnerships alongside countless referrals have happened among those attending since that day in June 2013.
- Mette coined the term #BringingTheCotswoldsTogether when referring to her efforts and hard work getting the people behind the businesses in The Cotswolds to interact; and be part of a positive, and ever growing, support network. The line is now often used on Twitter by many other businesses in The Cotswolds.
- We have successfully launched a major, international campaign, created to promote The Cotswolds worldwide, The Cotswolds Mystery. Read more about this campaign HERE.